Forums » Welcome to the PTFL » Thanks to all.

Messages for Thanks to all.

Comment Posted by rayray33 Oct 01, 2012 03:47 AM

Wow what a great weekend for some football. First I would like to say congrads to all the winning teams in the first ever PTFL playoffs. And a tip of the hat to all the other teams that just came up a bit short. Some great football was played in the last 3 weekends which made for some super finals. I would like to thank everyone that helped out with everything.Marc for lining the fields for us great job. Thanks to all the refs that did a great job and did it all for free.Those refs are Pops,Tyler H,Melissa,Chris Allard,Pete V,Jerry H,Ziggy and of course myself. Thanks to all the players for making it easy for us refs like I said they were all great games to ref. I hope every team enjoyed playing in our playoffs and Im hoping we did a good enough job putting this on for you guys. Hope to see you all for the next season and hope to see some new teams out next year. Once again thanks to everyone for making this happen. Also a big thanks to Jarome from the champions Boozers with help for the website, thanks buddy. As the book closes for this year a tear is dropping as i write this lol. Thanks again and see you all next year.

Comment Posted by rayray33 Oct 01, 2012 06:46 AM

I forgot to thank Mike H for all the help he did also. Now everyone can smile.

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Oct 01, 2012 11:45 AM

let me be next in line to thank all the above mentioned people with the reffing. Also to Ray for getting out there just mere weeks after knee surgery.

Also a proper thanks to Mike for the help provided to get this thing rolling. That first week was a crazy one and the help you provided was paramount.Getting in touch with a number of teams and the reffing you did do... thanks.

Ray you also forgot to thanks Mr. Brian Johnson from Labelle Printers for printing up the prize awarded to the division champs.

A special thanks to all the teams who took part in this "play off style tourney ".It really was a joy to ref you guys and you guys made every game exciting.

The season may be over but I assure you that the "3uiks" of the PTFL will be working hard to prepare for our first FULL!!!!!...I repeat FULL SEASON!!!

please feel free to contact myself or ray on this site regarding any questions you might have

thanks again for supporting the ptfl

Zig

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com