Forums » playoffs » Finals Weekend

Messages for Finals Weekend

Comment Posted by rayray33 Sep 23, 2012 03:51 PM

Congrats to all teams that have advanced to the finals. Finals weekend will be as follow.

Saturday Sept 29 9am Sound and Fury vs 6 pack and OV
11am Saints vs Clip Clops
1pm Boozers vs Thunder Chickens
3pm Monstars vs Titans
All games on Saturday are at Lavalley school NOT MPR.

Sunday Sept 30 10am at MPR Raging Bulls vs Quick Slants

Please read carefully for your teams day and time. All games are final and can not be changed.

Good luck to everybody and keep it fun.

Comment Posted by boozer16 Sep 30, 2012 08:28 AM

What a fantastic day for football..the refereeing was spot on and the field was in fabulous shape not to mention the great weather. We took on the competitive Thunder Chicken team but on this day we had their number guess it might have something to do with the thirteen year championship drought. Thanks to the Jonkers and the rest of the team for being true sportsmen and thanks for a great game. The Boozers young veterens stepped up and played some amazing football. I tip my hat to you guys.
At the end of the game what a nice surprise to receive a voucher towards next years fees...what a classy touch. At least the voucher won't be collecting dust on my mantle lol. Thanks guys. After hearing some of the plans for the new league I think that the new PTFL is on the right track to put out a very nice product for next year. There has always been a need for two healthy well run leagues in touch football in Winnipeg and on behalf of the Boozers I would like to wish the PTFL great success and I would also like to pledge the Boozers support for this new league. I would also like to thank The Combine, Pay Dirt,7 guys and The Replacements what a great season it was alot of fun hope you guys enjoyed it too so let's all come back next year and do it again.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com