Forums » Welcome to the PTFL » Accessing www.ptfl.ca

Messages for Accessing www.ptfl.ca

Comment Posted by Benny Sep 20, 2012 11:56 AM

Everytime I type www.ptfl.ca into Internet Explorer address bar and press Enter, I get an error that says "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage". If I click the address bar and press Enter again, the site will open. This is not good for first time visitors to the site, because they will probably assume the site is down for construction, or isn't ready yet...

I also notice that doing any type of search for ptfl, prairie touch football, or anything inbetween does not generate any links to your site from Google...

I know it's still early, but thought you might appreciate some feedback from website users. Anyone else having the same issues?

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Sep 20, 2012 12:01 PM

Thanks Ben for the heads up . Yes this is still very new and we are working on the on field stuff. We will be looking into theses issues VERY soon

Thanks again

Ziggy

Comment Posted by boozer16 Sep 21, 2012 06:11 AM

Thanks Benny for letting us know about the difficulties you have been experiencing with the new site. It turns out it is a DNS problem and we are working to correct it. If you notice anything else please let us know as constructive feedback is what will help us be a better site. All suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com